M/S SANTHALDISOM.IN has developed a website available at https://santhaldisom.in/ named “SANTHALDISOM.IN” (hereafter referred to as the “Platform/ Website”).
The terms “WE“, “OUR” and “US” refer to SANTHALDISOM.IN and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors, and the terms “YOU“, “YOUR” and “USER” refer to you, as a user of platforms owned and operated by SANTHALDISOM.IN.
The term “PERSONAL INFORMATION” means information that you provide to us that personally identifies you to be contacted or identified, such as your name, phone number, email address, and any other data that is tied to such information. Our practices and procedures in relation to the collection and use of personal information have been set out below, in order to ensure the safe usage of the website for you.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND ITS USAGE:
- We might collect personal information from you when you create or update your Account or access our platform. This includes your name, phone number, email ID, date of birth, unique User ID, and password (as applicable). We may automatically track certain information about you which is relevant and necessary for providing the services requested by you on the Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users.
- We collect the data when visitors leave comments on the platform shown in the comments form and also collect data about the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.If you leave a comment on our platform, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
- We do not take or compel to submit any personal information by a user belonging to the category of 18 years of age or below, if there is such a user for our website, then it is advised to them not to submit any personal information on our website. If any user identifies themselves as falling under this category, then they can write to us for removing such personal information from our database. We collect the data you provide only to ensure that we can provide you access to our Platform and services in the best manner possible. By using the Platform, you consent to provide us with data in the ways listed below.
- We collect and record: (a) any emails you write to us; (b) the calls you make to our call centers, and customer service personnel; (c) any data you submit to us on social media and other modes of communication/platforms (d) feedback or comments you provide to us on the Platform
- We collect data on your interaction with our Platform, i.e., Platform access dates and times, features or pages viewed, crashes and other system activity, type of browser used to access the Platform, and third-party sites or services used before or in the course of interacting with our Platform.
- We also collect information through the use of “cookies”, “log files”, “web beacons” and “tracking pixels”, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through the App to learn your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites and apps recognize your browser. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use the App.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as
- name, age, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, contacts
- Aadhaar information including Aadhaar number or Virtual ID for the purposes of e-KYC authentication with the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- Information about your device/mobile phones such as device identifier, internet bandwidth, mobile device model, browser, IP address, internet service provider, location, cookies, and any details that may have been voluntarily provided by the user in connection with availing any of the services on the Application/Website.
- USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information with your consent to provide you with services you explicitly requested, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to create your account as a user in our system and verify your identity;
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your user account and access privileges being offered by our website, merchants, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates, or business partners;
- to monitor and review services from time to time; customize the services to make your experience safer and easier, and conduct audits;
- to personalize, maintain and improve our Platform. This includes using the data to:
- Create and update your Account.
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide you with and improve our Platform, including troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems; conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- For improving the Platform.
- to detect fraudulent usage of the Platform and/or misuse of any of the features of the Platform.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share or disclose your personal information, on a need-to-know basis, for the following reasons:
- for enabling the Services availed by you using the website or for running promotions, facilitating the Transactions between you and the relevant financial institution, service providers, or the merchant, as the case may be, or otherwise as requested by you;
- for complying with applicable laws and meeting the Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements as mandated by various regulatory bodies, whose regulated service you opt for through our website;
- For verification, investigation, or prevention of frauds or to manage risks (including risk mitigation) or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws or for customer awareness and safety;
- comply with the laws;
- if required to do so by law or any government or regulatory authority, where in good faith we believe that such disclosure is permissible under law or is necessary to respond to court orders or any other legal processes;
- prevent fraud or abuse of our name, brands, trademarks, or such other rights belonging to us or our other users; or
- protect our rights.
- While your information is shared with the third parties set out in this Policy, the use and processing of your personal information are governed by their respective policies. We ensure strict privacy protection obligations of your information imposed on these third parties, wherever applicable and to the extent possible. However, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the usage of your personal information by these third parties or their policies.
- STORAGE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SECURITY PRACTICES
- We intend to protect your personal information and maintain its secrecy as confirmed by you. We implement reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
- Moreover, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your login credentials, unique password, and account information, and for controlling access to emails and messages between you and us, at all times. We are not responsible for any third-party functionality, privacy, or security policies that you are bound by. Please do your part to help us and never share your login id, password, and OTP details with anybody.
- DATA SECURITY
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure protection of the personal data. The transfer of personal data between your end device and us is generally carried out in an encrypted form (TLS encryption). You can identify an encrypted connection for example by the lock symbol in the address line of your browser. If you communicate with us by e-mail, access by third parties cannot be ruled out. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFER
Personal data we hold about you may be transferred to other countries outside your residential country for any of the purposes described in this Policy. You understand and accept that these countries may have differing (and potentially less stringent) laws relating to the degree of confidentiality afforded to the information it holds and that such information can become subject to the laws and disclosure requirements of such countries, including disclosure to governmental bodies, regulatory agencies, and private persons, as a result of applicable governmental or regulatory inquiry, court order or another similar process. In addition, a number of countries have agreements with other countries providing for the exchange of information for law enforcement, tax, and other purposes. If we transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes stated in this Policy, we will use our best endeavors to put in place appropriate controls and safeguards to ensure that your personal data is kept accurate, adequately protected, and processed only for specified and reasonable purposes in a manner that is fair, transparent and has a lawful basis, and is stored for no longer than is absolutely necessary.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- CONTACT US