Please read the following terms and conditions policy carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading, or using any of the platforms (Website) owned and operated by M/S SANTHALDISOM.IN.
M/S SANTHALDISOM.IN has developed a website available at https://santhaldisom.in/ named “SANTHALDISOM.IN” (hereafter referred to as the “Platform/ Website”). These terms and conditions will be enforceable to the same extent as the terms of a Physical contract and apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the services provided by us through our application/website. Our users (“you”, “your”, “yours”) agree and acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions set forth below. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access the Services and/or terminate the Services immediately.
- By registering, accessing, browsing, downloading, or otherwise using the website for any general purpose or for the specific purpose of availing any services provided by us using our application/website, or clicking “I AGREE”, “SUBMIT”, or the like (if provided) indicates your acceptance you certify that you have read, reviewed, understood and agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions and agree to comply with its terms.
- In the event that the contents of any of our other Policies conflict with these Terms, these Terms shall prevail over the Policies. We may revise these Terms as well as update the Platform from time to time. Your continued use of the Platform following any modifications to the Terms will be deemed as acceptance of the modified Terms and platform. For this reason, you should frequently review these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please stop using the Platform immediately. You are advised to leave the platform accordingly. We only grant use and access to this platform, and its services to those who have accepted its website terms and conditions policies.
- "WE", "OUR" and "US" refer to M/S IN, our directors, investors, shareholders, officers, employees, affiliates, contractors, agents, licensors, partners, authorized representatives’ importers, or suppliers only.
- "YOU", "YOUR" and "USER" refer to any non-registered or registered individual or corporate body, or any other user of our platform IN.
- “Application” refers to the mobile application/ website owned and managed by IN for providing services to its users including merchants and service providers.
- “Website” refers to https://santhaldisom.in/, which is registered by IN and used as a medium to inform and communicate with the users of services provided by us.
- “Services” shall include all services extended/to be extended by IN including but not limited to providing a range of general information and data on various topics (“Products”) and any other content, in various forms including blogs, newsletters, biography, movie review, e-mails, and social networking websites (“Information”).
In order to use or access the Platform, you must be competent to enter into a contract under applicable laws. Your continued use of the Platform will mean that you represent and warrant to us that you are competent to enter into a valid and binding contract under applicable laws.
By accessing and using the services of our website you expressly acknowledge and agree that;
- You are a legal person of 18 years of age or above;
- You are capable of entering into a contract /legally binding agreement;
- You are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using the services of the IN website under the laws of India.
- You are not impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating your age or affiliation with any person or entity.
- The mandatory information and officially valid document(s) “OVD”/document details mentioned by you are true & correct and belong to You.
- In the event of any violation of the terms and conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or permanently prevent You from availing of Services or using the website or any other platform owned, operated, or developed by IN.
The platforms created by santhaldisom.in provides a range of general information and data on various topics (“Products”) and any other content, in various forms including blogs, newsletters, biography, movie review, e-mails, and social networking websites
(“Information”). The information provided on the platform shall be restricted to a few selected topics, such as biography, gadgets, things of knowledge (‘Gyan Ki Baate’), full form, tourist places, how to earn money, banking, government scheme, related to health care, and film review. The scope of information provided is defined hereafter:
- Biography: Here the users of the platforms will find biographies of famous leaders along with Bollywood, Hollywood, and Tollywood actors/actresses. So that they can get good information about reading the biography of the leader with these actors/actresses and other famous personalities;
- Gadgets: The platform provides information on the Latest gadgets like mobile phones or laptops launched in the market, so the user gets the correct information about them here. So that the user has all the desired information before purchasing these latest products.
- Things of Knowledge (‘Gyan Ki Baate’): The main purpose of providing information through this section here is that even after winning, students prepare for government jobs. This section deals with information related to Hindi grammar or general knowledge. Due to these questions related to such topics are asked in many exams.
- Full Form: Along with this, almost all those full forms will be found here which are often asked in all the exams. This will be of great help, especially to those candidates, who are preparing for any kind of government job.
- Tourist Places: Many people do not know about some Famous Tourist Places. For this, the platform has mentioned information here so that its users can easily get information about famous tourist places in India and they can explore these tourist places with full information and where to go places.
- How to earn money: In today's time, who does not want to earn money, almost everyone wants it. So, the platform offers services through this section through which its user will get the right information so that they can earn money online / offline.
- Banking: The platforms provide information with respect to whenever there is any new service requirement from the bank. So, its users can get information about that from here. And if the user likes this service, then, in that case, they can take advantage of this service by going to the bank.
Government Scheme: Under this section of the platform, the user will often get to see almost all the government schemes related to the Center and the State here. After that, if the user wants, they can also take advantage of this scheme. Here the user can only get information about the govt. the scheme, but for the user to avail of such govt. schemes, they have to go to the official website of the govt. of India or any other authorized place where such schemes can be availed.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You understand and agree that, if you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your Account on our platform has been breached, you should contact our customer care support immediately as per the contact information provided below. If we find a security breach or suspected security breach of your Account on our platform, we may require you to change your password, and/or temporarily or permanently block your Account without us incurring any liability.
- You agree to use the Platform at your own risk. The Platform, including any content, and any other information is provided “as is” and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
THIRD-PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You agree that any web link on the website to a third-party site, platforms, content, services, and or products (collectively called “Third-Party Site”) does not constitute or imply endorsement by, or affiliation with, IN of that Third-Party Site, including its operator or its contents, services, and/or offerings. By using or browsing any such other web link/site, you shall be subject to the terms and conditions in each such web link at your own risk. SANTHALDISOM.IN does not hold any liability for the information collected from You by third-party website/link or application and We cannot indemnify You for any third-party actions.
- You understand that we may use various third-party data, software, and/or services to run our Platform and enable us to offer you, our services. Although we have appropriate authorities in place with these third parties, we do not accept any liabilities that may arise from our use of/reliance on such third-party data, software, or services. Any such liability if arises shall be solely borne by the appropriate third party only.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You agree that all materials, and services provided on the website including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and are not the property of IN and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You further agree that you will not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or redistribute the intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
- You understand and agree that we do not claim any Intellectual Property rights on and information provided by us on our platform. We are merely providing information with respect to such Intellectual property owned by someone else. We are acting only on the doctrine of ‘Fair-Use’ and do not intend to damage or take indue monetary benefits out of the Intellectual property of someone else.
- All those Intellectual Property rights arising as a result of domain names, the internet, or any other right available under applicable law shall vest in the rightful owner of such domain name or property. The Parties hereto agree and confirm that no part of any Intellectual Property rights mentioned hereinabove is transferred in the name of User and any intellectual property rights arising as a result of these presents shall also be in the absolute ownership, possession, of the rightful owner of such property or of its licensors as the case may be.
- All rights, interests, and titles in the Information, layout, trademarks, copyrights, content, information, images, illustrations, graphics, video clips, text, databases, utility models, underlying technology, firmware, software, know-how, designs, ideas, discoveries, inventions, improvements, underlying codes and algorithm, mask works, moral rights, trade secrets, database rights patent, rights of publicity, trademarks, service marks, logos and designs, data analysis, data models, data sets, formulae and processes, and any upgrades, fixes, improvements or modifications thereto (“Intellectual Property”), vests with the rightful owner of such property unconditionally and constitutes their exclusive Intellectual Property.
You understand that without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other platform or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal including but
- not limited to duplication, distribution, create a derivative of works, display, extraction of the source code of the Platform, translating the Platform, or any other non-commercial or commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. You may not use or display any such trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, or designs owned by IN or its third-party licensors without prior written consent. In the event that you create any derivative works using our Intellectual Property without our explicit written permission then we shall have all ownership and beneficial rights in such derivative work free of charge.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SANTHALDISOM.IN its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, owners, licensee, and partners from and against all actions, claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of, or in connection with;
- Your violation of any applicable law, rules, or regulations or the rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, fraudulent transactions, or other rights.
- any negligence by you or any of your agents, employees, licensees, contractors, or Customers;
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with us. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will SANTHALDISOM.IN or our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, contractors, agents, licensors, or partners, be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including without limitation damages for loss of business opportunities, loss of profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data or loss of other economic interests, whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise, arising out of or relating to our services,use of or inability to use the Services or any reference application/website/link, however, caused and whether arising in contract, tort, negligence, warranty or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by You, if any, for using the Services through website giving rise to the cause of action or beyond or in excess Rs. 1,000/- (One Thousand Rupees) whichever is less.
- Under no circumstances will we, our directors, investors, shareholders, employees, representatives, or affiliates be liable for such Information or any consequences thereof.
RESTRICTIONS AND USE
- You understand and agree that we take complete responsibility for any information that we upload, post, email, or otherwise make available on the Platform for any purpose, including but not limited to Product reviews, but we do not assume any responsibility for such information nor do we claim any ownership of any information provided by us on our platform. All information provided on our platform is strictly for information purposes only, we do not own or have any monetary intrust in the information being provided on our platform.
- You agree and undertake that by using the Platform (any/ all the platforms owned and operated by us) you shall not engage in or encourage or assist others to:
- Use the Platform or any content for any purpose or in any manner that is illegal or prohibited by these Terms or under any applicable laws;
- Use the Platform for any harmful or nefarious purpose;
- Use the Platform in order to cause any kind of damage to us in any form or manner whatsoever;
- Spam or defraud any users of the Platform or any potential users thereof;
- Impersonate any person or entity on the Platform;
- Be disrespectful or unkind while interacting or communicating with any of our representatives;
- Use the Platform or any content thereof in any manner that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or contractual rights;
- Use the Platform in any manner that may amount to hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic, incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- Use the Platform in any manner that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission;
- Use another user’s account, or share an account with another user;
- Create another account if we have already terminated your account unless you have our permission;
- Use the Platform or the content thereof immediately for any commercial purposes, except as provided for under these Terms, without our written consent;
- Copy, reproduce, duplicate, stream, capture, access through technology or means other than those provided on the Platform, perform, transfer, sell, resell, download, upload, archive, license to others, edit, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon (including, without limitation, product images, greeting cards, other merchandise), publish, republish, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link from or to, distribute, share, embed, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, incorporate into any hardware or software application, use for commercial or non-commercial purposes, or otherwise use or exploit the Platform and/or content thereof in any manner that is not permitted under these Terms;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
If you do or attempt any such acts, we may terminate your use of the Platform. We may also report such actions to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and commence legal proceedings against you.
- You understand that these Terms will be effective until terminated by us or you. We reserve the right, at any time, to:
- discontinue or modify any aspect of the Platform, services;
- terminate these Terms and your use of the Platform, services with or without cause;
The term "force majeure" as used herein means acts of God, acts of government, acts of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, or other industrial disturbances, acts of a public enemy, blockades, wars, insurrections, or riots, terrorism, epidemics, landslides, fires, storms, floods, explosions, technological failures, breaches, hacks, system vulnerabilities or incompatibilities, or other similar causes beyond the control of such party. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, SANTHALDISOM.IN shall not be liable for any delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control.
MODIFICATION TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our Terms and Conditions Policy is subject to change from time to time without notice. We may change, modify, remove, or add to these terms and conditions at our sole discretion, at any time without providing prior notice to you. It is strongly recommended that you periodically review our terms and conditions and keep yourself updated with any changes or modifications made herein as available on the Website.
- Your continued use of the website and the Features following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Notices- Notices to be issued pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be delivered to the registered address of the relevant Party as first mentioned herein, or such other address as may be notified by the relevant Party.
- Assignment- You shall not assign or transfer any right or obligation that may have accrued to you under these Terms, and any attempt to do so shall be null and void. At our sole discretion, we may assign or transfer any right or obligation that has accrued in our favor, without any restriction.
- Waiver- Unless otherwise expressly stated, any delay in our exercising any rights or remedies arising out of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of rights or remedies and no single or partial exercise of any rights or remedies hereunder, shall prevent any further exercise of rights or remedies by us.
- Severability- If any of these Terms is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. Any such provision held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable shall be substituted by a provision of similar import reflecting the original intent of the parties to the extent permissible under applicable laws.
DISPUTE, GOVERNING LAW, AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the land.
- All dispute, controversy, or claim in relation to any Services provided by us on our website, including any question regarding the existence, validity, or termination of these terms and conditions (hereinafter Dispute), the parties shall use all reasonable endeavours to resolve such Dispute amicably.
- You agree that any claim or dispute You may have against IN must be resolved by a court having jurisdiction at the registered place to operations of SANTHALDISOM.IN.
- The appropriate courts and forums having jurisdiction in the registered place to operations of IN shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of the use of the website and these Terms. SANTHALDISOM.IN may, however, in its absolute discretion commence any legal action or proceedings arising out of these Terms in any other court, tribunal, or another appropriate forum, and you hereby consent to that jurisdiction.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may send an email to email@example.com